Evil Hero Infernal Gainer - DP06-EN007 - Common - 1st Edition
Out Of Stock$0.49 Cannot be sold internationally.
- Card Rules: Rulings powered by The Netrep API. The Fiend-Type monster selected for 'Evil Hero Infernal Gainer's' effect can attack twice during the Battle Phase as long as it remains face-up on the field. During your second Standby Phase after activating 'Evil Hero Infernal Gainer's' effect, if you have no available Monster Zone spaces when 'Evil Hero Infernal Gainer's' effect tries to Special Summon it onto your side of the field, the 'Evil Hero Infernal Gainer' will be sent to the Graveyard. After being removed from play by its own effect, if 'Evil Hero Infernal Gainer' is removed from the Removed Zone (returned to the Graveyard, added to the Deck, etc.) its will not be Special Summoned during the second Standby Phase. Even if the 'Evil Hero Infernal Gainer' is returned to the Removed Zone, it will still not be Special Summoned. If, during your second Standby Phase after activating 'Evil Hero Infernal Gainer's' effect, your opponent negates the effect that Special Summons 'Evil Hero Infernal Gainer', it will not be Special Summoned during a later Standby Phase.
- Passcode: 95943058
- Set: Duelist Pack 6: Jaden Yuki 3
- ATK/DEF: 1600/0
- Card Number: DP06-EN007
- Monster Type: Fiend
- Rarity: Common
- Attribute: Earth
- Card Text: During your Main Phase 1, you can remove this card from play and select 1 face-up Fiend-Type monster you control. That monster can attack twice during each Battle Phase. Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position during your second Standby Phase after you activate this effect.
- Level: 4
- Card Type: Effect Monster
- Name: Evil Hero Infernal Gainer
- Edition: 1st